Oak Harvest believes in giving back to the community with our time and money. We also believe like-minded clients should have expert guidance to maximize their charitable giving by minimizing their tax liability.
As part of your Customized Retirement Plan and the Oak Harvest Path, if charitable giving is important to you, we will work with you to ensure you are maximizing your dollars by minimizing your tax liability.
A strategic plan of giving that minimizes taxes, ensures more of your money gets directly in the hands of the causes you believe in and the people that need it most.
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 provides tremendous opportunity for individual tax planning and strategic charitable gifting. The new law comes with limitations. This includes changes to the standard deduction and itemized deductions. Without planning, people may miss out on tax savings because the higher standard deduction exceeds your charitable gifting amounts. However, with planning, taxpayers can take advantage of the new law in order to maximize your gifting and minimize taxes.
The guide you choose to partner with in retirement needs to be savvy enough to understand and implement these strategies on your behalf.
When you partner with the right firm and knowledgeable advisors, your charitable gifting can make the biggest financial impact to your chosen causes.
Benefits of working with Oak Harvest for your charitable planning:
- In-House Investment Management, lead by Chief Investment Officer, Chris Perras, CFA
- Work directly with our Founder and CEO, Troy Sharpe, CFP®, during your strategic planning session
- Multiple strategies ready to be implemented
- Direct network of sophisticated legal and tax teams
- Additional tax savings potentially through strategic Income Planning, Income-Tax Reduction and Advanced Tax Planning that could put more money into your pocket for charitable gifting purposes
Schedule your appointment today to discuss Charitable Gifting and Planning and make an impact on your community and the world!
Check us out on Kiplinger!
Your Roadmap to Retirement
THE RETIREMENT INCOME SHOW
Listen to our radio show hosted by Troy Sharpe at 12 p.m. every Sunday on 740 AM Newsradio 740KTRH.
YOUTUBE RETIREMENT CHANNEL
Concerned about how market activity could affect your retirement? Get the latest market updates on our youtube channel.