Why Oak Harvest
Oak Harvest Professionals: Bringing the Oak Harvest Experience to You
We’ve designed our business to set us apart. We’re more than just your portfolio manager or retirement planner; Oak Harvest Professionals focus on fulfilling seven primary roles for you:
- Your Expert: A roster filled with seasoned professionals helps you navigate through myriad investment choices, tax code changes, economic prognostications, lifestyle concerns and complex choices. As dedicated and caring professionals, our expertise becomes your expertise.
- An Independent Voice: In a world full of salespeople and brokers, the value of an independent and objective voice can’t be understated. We maximize transparency, independence and loyalty so our decision-making process is driven entirely by your goals. You — not products — are our focus.
- Your Ears: Emotions triggered by financial uncertainty are real. Oak Harvest Professionals are always available to listen when you need to talk, find out the issues driving your feelings and provide practical, long-term answers and solutions.
- A Teacher: Overcoming the flight-or-fight response is often a matter of teaching investors about risk and return, diversification, asset allocation and the value of discipline. We focus on giving you meaningful insights to enrich your experience as an investor.
- Your Builder: After meticulously hearing and understanding your vision, Oak Harvest Professionals become your dedicated architects, building you a long-term wealth management strategy that matches your unique circumstances and goals.
- A Coach: Sometimes, even a well-defined strategy doesn’t eliminate doubt or fear. This is when your Oak Harvest Professional becomes a coach, reinforcing core principles and helping you keep your plan on track.
- Your Guardian: The high-caliber plan we create will encompass and anticipate a lot. It will be rigorous and robust. But the world can still change. Oak Harvest Professionals scan the future for issues that may affect your retirement and investments, adapting as needed, and keeping you informed every step of the way.
Oak Harvest Professionals strive to be more than just planners. The decisions we make are aimed at moving you closer to realizing your vision. None of our roles depends on outside forces such as the current state of the economy or investment markets. Instead, we believe good financial advice is ultimately defined by the patient building of a long-term relationship founded on us winning your trust and acting independently for each OHFG client.
Tax Strategies for Retirement
Diversify your tax buckets
“THE RETIREMENT INCOME SHOW”
Listen to our radio show hosted by Troy Sharpe and Jessica Cannella at 12 p.m. every Sunday on 740 AM Newsradio 740KTRH.
WEEKLY MARKET UPDATES
Concerned about how market activity could affect your retirement? Get the latest market updates!
Join us for an upcoming educational webinar to better prepare for your financial future.