You know that working with an independent financial advisor can help you develop a comprehensive retirement plan.
But did you also know that an independent financial advisor can help you to:
- Develop a monthly budget
- Explore financial options you might not have considered
- Maintain an objective, long-term perspective of your finances
- Address your insurance and investment needs
- Create an education funding strategy for your children or grandkids
- Navigate a financial crisis
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in your financial situation
- Plan for potential health care expenses in retirement
- Stay on track with your retirement savings goals
- Generate income from your savings in retirement
Call to schedule your complimentary consultation to learn more about how an independent financial advisor can help you with the many pieces of your financial life.
Troy Sharpe, CFP®
Founder and CEO
Oak Harvest Financial Group